1. Recognition of the microbiota by Nod2 contributes to the oral adjuvant activity of cholera toxin through the induction of IL-1β. Immunology (2019) 158: 219-229.
2. Mesenchymal Cell-Specific MyD88 Signaling Promotes Systemic Dissemination of Salmonella Typhimurium via Inflammatory Monocytes. Journal of Immunology (2017) 199: 1362-1371.
3. Nod2-mediated recognition of the microbiota is critical for mucosal adjuvant activity of cholera toxin. Nature Medicine (2016) 22: 524-530.
1. Role of microbiota in organ-to-organ communication
(1) Gut-Joint axis
(2) Gut-Brain axis
(3) Gut-Lung axis
(4) Gut-Infection interaction
2. Interplay between gut microbiota and gene in the disease pathogenesis
(1) Colitis / Colorectal cancer
3. Development of effective mucosal vaccine adjuvant using commensal bacteria and their components