1. Kim HJ, Min JY, Min KB. Successful Aging and Mortality Risk: The Korean Longitudinal Study of Aging (2006-2014). J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2019;20(8):1013-1020..
2. Min JY, Min KB. Blood cadmium levels and Alzheimer's disease mortality risk in older US adults. Environ Health. 2016;15(1):69..
3. Min JY, Min KB. Serum lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin, and the risk of Alzheimer's disease mortality in older adults. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2014;37(3-4):246-56.
4. Min JY, Min KB. Night noise exposure and risk of death by suicide in adults living in metropolitan areas. Depress Anxiety. 2018;35(9):876-883.
5. Lee S, Min JY, Kim B, Ha SW, Han JH, Min KB. Serum sodium in relation to various domains of cognitive function in the elderly US population. BMC Geriatr. 2021;21(1):328.
1. Cognitive impairment and neuropsychiatric disease in elderly
(1) Mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease
(2) Detection and prediction of dementia risk by multimodal neural signals
(3) Prevention and intervention of cognitive and neuropsychiatric disease
(4) Relationship between environmental factors and psychiatric disorder
2. Public health research by big data analysis
(1) Ageing and health outcomes
(2) Environmental and occupational risk factor for adverse health outcomes
(3) Evidence-based public health policy