1. Proteogenomic characterization of human early onset gastric cancer. Cancer Cell, 35, 111-124 (2019).
2. Prognostic plasma protein panel for brain Aβ deposition in Alzheimer’s disease. Progress in Neurobiology 183:101690 (2019).
3. Dynamic Transcriptome Analysis Unveils the Key Pro-Resolving Factors of Chronic Inflammatory Arthritis. Journal of Clinical Investigation 130(8):3974-3986 (2020).
1. Systems biology and medicine
(1) Integrative multiomics analysis: proteogenomics, epitranscriptomics, etc.
(2) Network biology: spatiotemporal transition of disease-perturbed networks
(3) Design and operation principles of biological systems
(4) Deciphering disease mechanisms and molecular targets for refractory diseases
2. Big data-based precision medicine
(1) Prevention: Electronic health record-based prediction of preventive strategies
(2) Treatment: Electronic medical data-based stratification of treatment options
(3) Patient subtyping: EHR/EMR-based characterization of patients