1. mGluR5 in the nucleus accumbens is critical for promoting resilience to chronic stress. Nat Neurosci 2015; 18: 1017-1024.
2. Leptin signalling pathways in hypothalamic neurons. Cell Mol Life Sci 2016; 73: 1457-1477.
3. Hypothalamic Macrophage Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Mediates Obesity-Associated Hypothalamic Inflammation. Cell Rep 2018; 25: 934-946.
1. Targeting brain and/or neuropsychiatric diseases
(1) Prevention of insulin-induced severe neuroglycopenia
(2) Effect of central GPER signaling on antipsychotic actions
(3) Control of dopaminergic neuronal differentiation by glucose metabolism
2. Targeting energy metabolism
(1) Role of hypothalamic GPER on energy metabolism
(2) Effect of growth hormone on glucose metabolism in IUGR model
3. Targeting gut-brain axis
(1) Effect of stomach-derived hormone C on food intake and energy metabolism
(2) Regulation of energy metabolism and neuropsychiatric behavior by the gut-vagus-brain axis