1. Genomic GPS: using genetic distance from individuals to public data for genomic analysis without disclosing personal genomes. Genome Biology (2019) 20:175.
2. FOLD: A method to optimize power in meta-analysis of genetic association studies with overlapping subjects. Bioinformatics (2017) 33(24):3947-3954.
3. A method to decipher pleiotropy by detecting underlying heterogeneity driven by hidden subgroups applied to autoimmune and neuropsychiatric diseases. Nature Genetics (2016) 48(7):803-10. 2016.
1. Algorithm development for genomic analysis of complex diseases
(1) Alzheimer’s disease
(2) Rheumatoid arthritis
(3) Inflammatory bowel disease
2. Human leukocyte antigen (HLA) analysis
3. Method development for privacy protection in the use of genomic data