1. Negative-Feedback Coordination between Proteasomal Activity and Autophagic Flux. Autophagy (2019) 15:726-728.
2. Dual function of USP14 deubiquitinase in cellular proteasomal activity and autophagic flux. Cell Reports (2018) 24:732-743.
3. Open-gate mutants of the mammalian proteasome show enhanced ubiquitin-conjugate degradation. Nat Commun (2016) 7:10963.
1. Understanding regulatory mechanisms of the proteasome and its associated proteins
2. Developing small-molecule modulators of the ubiquitin-proteasome system
3. Applying protein dynamics knowledge to various human diseases including cancer, metabolic diseases, and, especially, neurodegenerative diseases
4. N-end rule pathway and its implication in various physiological and pathological processes