1. SGIP1α functions as a selective endocytic adaptor for the internalization of synaptotagmin 1 at synapses. Molecular Brain (2019)12 (1):41.
2. Impairment of Release Site Clearance within the Active Zone by Reduced SCAMP5 Expression Causes Short-Term Depression of Synaptic Release. Cell Reports (2018) 3;22:3339-3350
3. Activation of CaMKIV by soluble amyloid-β1-42 impedes trafficking of axonal vesicles and impairs activity-dependent synaptogenesis. Science Signaling 2017, 10 (487)
1. Kinetic analysis of control mechanism underlying synaptic transmission at the presynaptic terminals of CNS neurons.
2. Molecular identification of structural plasticity at dendritic spines in connection with neuropsychiatric disorders.
3. Molecular pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease
(1) Synaptic functional alteration by Abeta
(2) Tau propagation in the brain
4. Roles of liquid-liquid phase separation at synapses