1. Kidney residency of VISTA-positive macrophages accelerates repair from ischemic injury. Kidney Int. (2020) doi: 10.1016/j.kint.2019.11.025.
2. Development of α-GalCer Analogues with an α-Fluorocarbonyl Moiety as Th2-Selective Ligands of CD1d. ACS Med Chem Lett. (2019) 10(5):773-779.
3. Escape from thymic deletion and anti-leukemic effects of T cells specific for hematopoietic cell-restricted antigen. Nat Commun. (2018) 9(1):225.
1. Tissue-Resident Immune System
(1) Homeostatic role of tissue-resident macrophages
(2) Niche-specific immune checkpoint
(3) Antigen-specific tissue-resident memory T cells
(4) Immune interaction in the tissue microenvironment
(5) Role of microglia in neuro-inflammation
2. Immune Regulation Networks of Innate T Cells and Conventional T Cells
3. Cancer Immunotherapy through In Situ Immunogenic Cancer Cell Death
(1) Novel immune checkpoint antibody
(2) In situ generation of cancer-specific T cells
(3) Biological & organic nanomaterial guided targeting
(4) Combinational cancer immunotherapy using a single platform