1. Investigation of tissue cysts in the retina in a mouse model of ocular toxoplasmosis: distribution and interaction with glial cells. Parasitol Res. (2018) 117(8):2597-2605.
2. Intracorneal Injection of a Detachable Hybrid Microneedle for Sustained Drug Delivery. Acta Biomater. (2018) 80:48-57.
3. Disruption of outer blood-retinal barrier by Toxoplasma gondii-infected monocytes is mediated by paracrinely activated FAK signaling. PLoS One. (2017) 12(4):e0175159.
1. Retinal infection by protozoa Toxoplasma gondii
(1) Reactivation mechanism
(2) Immune response in chronic infection
(3) Blood-retinal barrier disruption
2. Infectious keratitis
(1) Diagnostic approach with metagenomic analysis
(2) Therapeutic approaches for Acanthamoeba keratitis
3. Ocular drug delivery with microneedle